Qleanse Toilet Paper Foam For Facilities
Why Upgrade your facility?
- More Sanitary (Cleaner than using toilet paper alone).
- More Sustainable (Truly flushable, unlike wet-wipes that clog pipes and are not biodegradable)
- More Savings (Less wiping and toilet paper used)
- More Satisfaction (Improve customer satisfactor scores from better hygiene and environmental sustainability)
What people are saying.
Shop For Your Facility
Commercial Auto Dispenser
- Wall mounted via adhesive stickers or anchor screws
- Calibrated to provide optimal foam dose for toilet paper application
- Operated with 4 AA batteries good for 12,000 uses
Free Standing Bathroom Unit
- Great for family, all-gender and/or handicap restrooms where wall space is limited.
- Includes floor stand assembly and Qleanse instruction sign (dispenser not included)
Prefilled Qleanse Bags
- One bag is good for ~3,000 uses (~3-6 months.)
- Lasts 10to 20x longer than hand soap refills
- Specially formulated for use with toilet paper
- pH balanced for the bottom area of the body
- 99% naturally-derived and plant-based ingredients
- Free of parabens, toxins, alcohol, phthalates, & synthetic fragrances
Made from 99%
- Won't immediately break down the toilet paper
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- A no-rinse foam that does not leave skin felling wet or sticky
- FREE or parabens, toxins, dyes, alcohol, phthalates and synthetic fragrances
To soothe and nourish your skin.
A moisturizer for hydration and lubrication.
Plant extract used for moisturizing.
Derived from coconut - oil for foaming.
Natural Essential Oil
Fresh scent of lavender essential oil. Fragrance Free available
Less than 1% Euxyl® PE 9010 to prevent bacterial growth.
For pH balancing.